Home Buying in Barrington>Question Details

Derek Briordy, Home Buyer in Lakemoor, IL

Barrington, Deerpark, or Kildeer? Need help renting out my current home and then to buy in one of these areas...

Asked by Derek Briordy, Lakemoor, IL Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

8
How did this scenario work out for you?
Hi Derek, Have you driven around the residential areas of all three (very beautiful!) towns and researched their schools, libraries, shopping centers, tax rates, and town ammenities? This is how I advise my clients to narrow down areas when they are interested in several. It's also a good idea to pick a few homes in each area to tour- Sometimes you can simply use the process of elimination of the houses you don't like to narrow your search. As for renting, this is one the most fantastic rental markets we have ever seen in the industry! You should have no issues renting your current house or finding your next perfect spot to call home :) If you'd like to see some properties or simply have questions, feel free to contact me at 773-988-1710 or stewartramirez66@gmail.com. Good luck to you!
Wanting to stay in the School Districts of Barrington and Stevenson...
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
I would love to help you rent your home and find a great new place to live.
Give me a call (847)557-8542 to arrange when we can meet and discuss all your real estate needs.
I am a knowledgeable, professional full time Realtor and provide quality service to the buyers and sellers of homes and estates in the Barrington area. Please call my cell anytime 847-204-4188.
I would love to meet you and help you find your dream home!
I work in all areas as well as live in one of them. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Rentals very hot right now as well!
Thanks for the question!
Coleen
312-246-3523
Hi Derek,

I am a realtor and a long time resident of Kildeer so I know the area well. There are future shopping centers going up in the area so I can make sure you do not buy too close to those vacant land areas which once they go up your home's worth will plummet. Please let me know what kind of home you are looking for and I will help you find something you like. I also market homes for rent. Let me know how soon you want to get started.

Kathy Diegel
The Peggy Cobrin Team
Coldwell Banker Residential
Call or Text 847-707-8907
Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com
http://www.PeggyCobrin.com
I would be happy to sit down and go over the process in renting and purchasing. We need to have a discussion on your needs, goals and go from there. How long you plan to rent, what you can get for the rental. Please feel free to contact me 847.525.1788
Please call Express Real Estate Group, Inc. broker Julia Schifrin at 847 414 6843 to discuss.