Home Buying in Mesa>Question Details

carlpn77, Home Buyer in Chandler, AZ

Bad credit, lost nursing license 6yrs ago in reapp. process now. How can I qualify for a program or loan? BK 2002. Condo or patio hm. Chandler/Tempe.

Asked by carlpn77, Chandler, AZ Fri Nov 23, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3000608510--Brown-Stapley-Mes…

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Mesa

Answers

7
Hello, if you kept your credit in good standings since the bankruptcy you should be able to qualify for a fha loan, and possibly a conventional depending which loan suits you the best. Feel free to contact me and I will get you in contact with my lender and she can let you know with in a matter of a couple of hours if you can prequal or not. Also if not at this time they have a credit rebuild program FREE to help get your score to were it needs to be to qualify if needed, and in a timely matter. Thanks and feel free to call Bob Knapp 480-248-4309 email: bobtherealtoraz@coxnet
I can find you a seller carry or lease option and you can get into a home now, Call me 480-776-9909
I work with several different lenders and would be happy to provide you with a list of their contact information so you can show around.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Please log on line to my website. You can find a link to a direct lender. You will need to consult with a licensed lender to disucss all your alternatives.

Lucinda (Cindy) Tkach

Direct:602-799-6846

Email phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com
lucindat@longrealty.com
Webhttp://lucindatkach.longrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi there,

Do you know what range of your current credit score? As long as you have a credit score near 620 or higher and the income to qualify, you could probably be approved for an FHA loan now. BKs are typically only a 2 year wait as long as you were perfect on all of your payments since the discharge. So give me a call, or call Lori Dwyer with Primelending at 602-628-8792 and she can see where you at and walk you through the process to get your prequalification. She has helped my other clients with BKs get preapproved so I am sure she can you too. Give me a call and be glad to help you get into a home before the new year.
Unfortunately carlpn77, that property you linked to isn't a real listing. It's simply put on Trulia to draw attention to their site. The lack of an address tells me that it was probably pulled from an 'aggregate' website and not an agent's listing.

I would definitely need more info on your personal situation, but I have some wonderful lenders that I work with that could discuss your pre-qualification status with you at no obligation.

I wouldn't worry too much about the BK from ten years ago; it's likely not a factor in getting you pre-approved for a mortgage.

Please give me a call at your convenience and we'll discuss your situation. Don't wait too long; prices are going up every month across the valley (+25% since JAN 1st).

You can reach me any time at: 480.231.6769 or Jim@TheAZRealtor.com

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
I might have a solution for you, how much do you have to put down?
Contact me. 6022900950