CRB61911, Home Buyer in Port Washington, NY

Bad area in Port Washington?

Asked by CRB61911, Port Washington, NY Sat Feb 23, 2013

Many of the homes around the train stations are valued much lower than other homes in Port Washington. While many of them seem like nice homes, others are not so much. Is this area considered a less desirable area? It seems odd considering it's more convenient for commuters.

Answers

3
Keep in mind that opinions are often subjective, what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another; therefore buy wherever is most desirable to you....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 24, 2013
There are many variables that impact pricing, including size, condition, location, marketing, comparables, etc. Remember that "one man's ceiling is another man's floor."
Hi homebuyer in Port. There are no bad areas in Port Washington, only different sized homes, lot sizes + prices. The best suggestion I could offer you is to use the services of a Realtor that has intimate knowledge of Port Washington. Contact me to further discuss what you're looking for in a home + location. I can help you to see what various locations in Port has to offer you.