Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

MN/FL HOMEOW…, Home Owner in 55311

BUYING A FORECLOSURE HOME

Asked by MN/FL HOMEOWNER, 55311 Sat May 31, 2014

I would like to know how I find a realtor to help me find/purchase a foreclosure in Kingsbridge West, Oviedo, Fl 32765

Answers

5
Loretta Wright’s answer
Hello it is a good idea to interview Realtors. I am a one of a kind Realtor. I have a paralegal company. I work directly with the homeowners when they go into foreclosure. I also, have a construction company. I can inform you of the cost of repairs of the home. I have the knowldege and skillset to assist buyers with all their real estate needs. I am abestos certified too. The lenders have started to file more foreclsoures again.
Hello Mr. Schubert;

We personally live 5 minutes from Kingsbridge West in Oviedo. I will love to be your real estate agent and help you find your home.

Please give me a call to go over details today!

Limarys Hernandez
Lovera Realty
http://www.LoveraFL.com
810 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Cell: 407.416.8123
Office:407.745.5888
LHernandez@LoveraFL.com
Click on find an agent at the top of this page and you'll find plenty. Check their profiles here on Trulia and see what their customers say about them.
Hi Jan,

I sell homes in Oviedo and I would be happy to help you. You may click on my photo to see more information about my qualifications and reviews from some of my clients. Give me a call and I can help you search for homes in Kingsbridge West. 407-697-8298.

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298
OrlandoFreeHomeInfo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2014
Ask people you may know for referrals, or contact and chat with any local agent(s)/realty office(s), then choose one to to work with. Be mindful that not all foreclosures are such great bargains, therefore don't overlook traditional sales. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.