Nympoon, Home Buyer in San Leandro, CA

Availability of House at 28431 Pacific Street, Hayward, CA94544

Asked by Nympoon, San Leandro, CA Thu Oct 25, 2012

When I look in the photos, I am interested in this house 28431 Pacific Street, Hayward CA 94544 with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Some people said that it is subject to foreclosure, is it correct ?

Answers

3
Hi Nympoon,

Please do not take this the wrong way; I really just want you to be able to avoid unnecessary risk, but ...ahhh...do you have commitment issues? ;-)

Buying a property in the Bay Area is a significant investment - you know it's not like shopping for Groceries. Perhaps if you had to navigate 100+ pages of contract, inspection, escrow, and other transactional docs while remaining on a set timeline to buy Groceries you might consider hiring a Personal Grocery Shopper.

Obviously, "some people" are not sufficient as an informational source when purchasing real estate. Please hire a Realtor® Buyer's Agent to protect your interests (which the Seller pays for) and show you property listings of homes that are actually for sale.

Based on your question you might also be interested in this post:

MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”
http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_ornellas_mba_re_mastersgri/…

-Steve
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Nympoon,

You may be interested in that house but I am puzzled as to why you are interested in a house that is not for sale. I can find no information to support your allegation of any financial distress for the homeowner. According to our multiple listing service, the house was acquired as an REO in 2009.

What is your the for your information?
This home WAS a foreclosure in 2009 – it was purchased with cash on 8/21/2009. Since it was purchased with cash, there is now no loan to foreclose, so I think it’s safe to say it won’t be available any time soon.