Home Buying in Midtown>Question Details

Ted, Home Buyer in Midtown, Memphis, TN

Australian real estate investor wishes to purchase original character homes in 38104 Cash buyer ready to go !

Asked by Ted, Midtown, Memphis, TN Wed Jul 21, 2010

Maybe I have been unlucky ! but despite numerous email enquiry I have had at best limited response.
Perhaps the market has caught up ? Lets see if you guy's can help.
I will buy homes from $100K to $350K , no fresh renovated routines, genuine sales, prefer long time owners, well maintained homes that I can bring up to 2010 !

Answers

3
Marc Oppenhuizen’s answer
There are several great deals in the MidTown area that will fit the basics of your criteria. Many of the homes could use someone of your interested experience to bring the areas up. I saw two of them the other day that were in the Evergreen Historic district that would have been great if they were updated. Currently their presentation was simply dated and boring. Poor appeal but very sound houses in good location. Contact me at Marc@mropenhouse.com

I will be glad to assist you My cell 901-482-4400

Are you really from Australia? I spent some time in Sydney and in Auckland. They were fantastically beautiful I also left there with a speeding ticket much to my shagrin. hmm

Marc Oppenhuizen
Mr Oppenhouse

901-482-4400

MrOppenhouse.com
Web Reference: http://mroppenhouse.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 11, 2010
I am sorry you have gotten limited response. As you can see from my recommendations I specialize with working with investors and would be happy to help. Please give me a call at 901-687-7770 or email dustie@FTRMemphis.com. I promise you will get a response with in the same day :-) ook forward to chatting with you!

Dustie Zvolanek
Fast Track Realty
Hey Ted, ran across your post. If you are still interested in investing in Memphis I can help.

Give me a call or email...

901.483.7726 cell
lindsay@lecorealty.com

Look forward to helping you...

Lindsay Proctor
Leco Realty
Memphis, TN