Home Buying in Gardnerville>Question Details

Boolie, Other/Just Looking in Gardnerville, NV

At the risk of sounding snobby, what area in Gardnerville should I avoid in buying a home? Our budget is about 225,000.

Asked by Boolie, Gardnerville, NV Wed May 25, 2011

Answers

4
Avoid "The Ranchos". There are nicer areas.
Come On! Not So! Tons of great homes and wonderful people in the Ranchos! Don't Say that!

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472
Web Reference: http://www.carsonvalleyland.com
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Boolie ... The area is so much more dependent on your lifestyle and your wants and needs! If you have three horses then we are going to approach this a whole lot differently than is you want a gated community with no yard work. To me ... that is the beauty of Carson Valley! There are neighborhoods and homes that will compliment a variety of personal preferences and life styles.

The most important thing for you to do is locate a seriously professional agent that can help you discover this special part of Nevada and find your perfect home here!

If we can assist you it would be our pleasure!

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472
I don't believe there are any "bad" areas in Gardnerville. Obviously some areas are a little nicer than others. Your budget allows you to purchase at the top in some neighborhoods and more toward the bottom in some very nice neighborhoods. I would love to discuss this further with you.
It's all about personal preferences--buy in the area that best suits your wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.