Home Buying in Astoria>Question Details

rssraj, Home Buyer in 11375

Astoria 1 family homes

Asked by rssraj, 11375 Wed Feb 22, 2012

Guys

I have been looking at Forest Hills so far to buy my first 1 family home and have recently been attracted to Astoria. I'm looking for a home (not condo, co-op) close to transportation and it seems to be the homes in Astoria are the townhouse type with no parking or homes extremely close to each other with no driveway. I know some neighborhoods close to Astoria park are the kind I'm looking for but of course there's no subway there

Can someone guide me as to where else I can look? I can go a little over $1m. I'm open to hearing from brokers

Answers

4
If you are not working with an agent of your own, consider the idea; researching other areas of interest and expanding your search area a bit is always a good idea; check out http://www.mlsli.com
Hello
Yes you are right ,the Astoria Park area is great but you have about 9-10 min walk to the train.There are other properties though closer to train and provide the amenities that you are looking for. Astoria is my area and my office is the number 1 office in the area and we have a lot of homes in our inventory that you can choose from.I would suggest you give a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss it further.

Sincerely
Spiros Nitis
VP / CBR
Realty Executives Today
Off# 718-947-2615
http://www.SpirosNitis.com
Dear Rssraj,

I just did a search based on the information that you provided above and there are a few properties in Forest Hills and Astoria that may fit your criteria.

Please send me an email with your information and I will gladly send you the list of properties.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network
Tel.: 646-479-7873
E-mail: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
I have a listing on 46th street right off of Ditmars for $661,000.

It is 2 berm up and 1 down with a garage, driveway, front terrace and back yard.