cgastin21, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

Assistance with finding my 1st house!

Asked by cgastin21, West Palm Beach, FL Tue May 8, 2012

Need Assistance finding a good area to move to in PB County.
I'm interested in buying a 3 Bedroom house and do not want spend no more than $150. I have a 5 year old son who will be starting kindergarden in August, so it is important that I'm in a good school district.i I work in the downtown WPB Area. I would like to be in a neighborhood that is family orientated, low crime rate, and close to restaurants/shopping. Any suggestions?

Answers

8
The MLS would be a good place to start. Sign up and Log on, then call me for details and showing. http://maryngati.listingbook.com
Looking for your first home is such an exciting journey! I'm not sure if you want to buy a home in West Palm Beach or are open to other cities. If you're thinking about Boca Raton the schools here are excellent.

If you'd like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743
You have great focus now for the logistics! Every buyer
has unique challenges to overcome ! These are best discussed and
sorted out directly. I would be pleased to help! Look over the
"Buying " Page on my website see that I have access to good up-to-date
contacts and information to share>. Ask me to help In any event
Best of Success!

Bob Brubaker Highhlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://pbc-realcam.com
Depending on what type of property you are looking for you can choose the area. wellington is a great place with good values and great family neighborhoods. If you are looking for a large lot go to Royal Palm Beach or the Acerage. Important is to choose a realtor from the area that knows the market and works for you not the seller
Good morning,

My wife and I are experienced in your situation, not only as seasoned agents, but as parents (and now grandparents) with the same concerns as you. There are several areas that may fit your needs... as well as many you may want to shy away from.

Please contact us for an honest discussion and we can take it from there. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Marc and Ginny Gagne, Realtors
Keller Williams of the Palm Beaches
theallegianceteam@gmail.com
561-313-2035
Dear Cgastin,

If you are looking for great schools and exceptional value for your money head directly to Wellington. Easy access across Southern to your place of employment and the quality of life and school system are both top notch. I do a lot of business in the community and would be very happy to be included on the list of Realtors you choose to interview.

The very best thing that you can do is find a professional Realtor@ to represent you and there are a few things I would tell you. First is to not sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business.

Second, never call a listing agent about a home they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal. 

Finally, I would recommend that you interview at least three qualified agents in your area to assist you and select one who you feel will have your best interests as their primary goal.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Yes I have a pre approval! I just don't know where to start looking!
I would be delighted to assist you and work with many first time home buyers. Living in the downtown area for many decades there are several recommendations I would like to make to you.
Prices are going up and in $120-$180K range there is alot of competition for home buyers. Almost all mine have experienced bidding war situations.
Do you have a preapproval yet. You will need this before viewing any properties as once you see something you like an offer must be made immediately or you will lose the opportunity.
I have several first time home buyer morgage specialists to refer if it would be beneficial.
Please reach out to me if you would like more details. I look forward to assisting you on this exciting time in your life.
Kind regards,
Diana