Dylandakotad…, Home Buyer in Green Cove Springs, FL

Assistance in FL for a down payment on a house for a single mother

Asked by Dylandakotadrake, Green Cove Springs, FL Mon May 4, 2009

if my ex and i had previously purchased a home?

Help the community by answering this question:


Let USDA help finance your home
$0 down with low 30-YR Fixed Rates

They also provide consultations, assistance and funding opportunities for, individuals and businesses located in rural communities. To find out if the home you want to purchase is eligible for this loan program.
Copy and paste link into your browser. Then type in the location of the property then talk to your lender.


Hope this is some help to you - Lee Wallace, Keller Williams First Coast Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 21, 2009
USDA can help with that! Contact me and I can tell you about the process!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer