Home Buying in Wichita>Question Details

Paul Rosales, Real Estate Pro in Wichita, KS

Ask the owner or check the permit that should have been filed with the inspection dept.

Asked by Paul Rosales, Wichita, KS Sun Jul 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are needing to find out about a permit in Wichita, it's so easy. Just call 316-268-4477 for Central Inspection. Ask for Residential Building Permits. Be sure you know the address of the home and a time frame of when you think the work was done. If you would rather go on-line for info, just go to http://www.wichita.gov/CityOffices/OCI/ and select the Residential Building Permit link. If you just want to talk to someone in person, drive to the City Hall at 455 N Main and go up to the 7th floor. They are friendly there and will help you! ~Cindy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer