Home Buying in Macomb>Question Details

Dana, Home Buyer in Macomb, MI

Ask real estate experts,locals, and friends...is the house at 51194 birdie dr. Macomb mich up for sale or will it be soon.

Asked by Dana, Macomb, MI Sat Mar 24, 2012

Answers

3
The house at 51194 Birdie went to sheriff sale on 09/12/11 for $ 287,514. Once the sheriff sale takes place the owners have a 6 month redemption period to buy the house back from the bank for the sheriff sale price plus fees. Once that 6 months is up, which was March 12, the house should come on the market as a foreclosure probably in the next 60 days.

If you want me to setup an email alert for you on this house or search for any other houses in Macomb, please let me know your email address.

You can call, text, or email me anytime with questions.

Thanks. Joe Bertera 248.521.6443 joebertera@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.joebertera.com
Dana,

That particular home is not on the market but there are some others you may want to check out in the community. Email or call me for a list of other propertiies in that area.

Thanks for using Trulia

Pam Bava, Realtor
586-675-4653
realteellc@hotmail.com
Dana,

The home on Birdie hasn't come on the market yet but should be coming on shortly. If you need the assistance of a local buyers agent in finding a new home I would be happy to assist you.

Have a Good day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com