cedricjoor1, Home Buyer in Southampton, PA

Aside from USDA loans, are there ways to buy a house with no out of pocket expenses in Wake Forest, NC?

Asked by cedricjoor1, Southampton, PA Thu Apr 25, 2013

Answers

2
VA loans also offer 100% financing. However if that is not an option, we may be able to provide you with a 97% loan with good credit and we pay for your closing costs.

Let me give you a quote on your purchase. Compare mine to other offers. Contact me to save money on your closing costs! Purchase Power - Mortgage Package Put more of your money into your house and less into your closing. Save on fees. For example: No Underwriting Fee No Appraisal Fee No Document Prep Fee No Credit Report Fee No Fee for Lender Title Policy No Recording Fee No Settlement or Closing Fee No Flood Certification Fee And More Competitive Rates Close On Time Pledge http://www.gtoriginations.com/scott.cox cell: 919-219-2252
It is possible to obtain 100% financing in certain cases. It is also possible to have sellers pay closing costs. You must have the credit and some cash to buy property.
The up side is that you will spend less per month and get a tax break!
Call me 919-600-2284
Hi Scott. Depending on the area you are looking in, you can get a USDA loan or The N.C. Home Advantage Mortgage program now offers competitive interest rates along with down payment assistance. I work with a mortgage broker that can provide you information on both. In addition, you can often ask the seller for closing costs in your offer. Many Builders are also offering closing costs, if you use a preferred lender. Call me for more information.I'm happy to help. 919-601-8256.
up to 3% of the loan amount at 0% interest. If you qualify, the down payment amount not only helps you get
into your new home, but enables you to build equity more quickly. You don’t need to repay the down payment
unless you sell, refinance or transfer the home. Even better, the down payment amount is completely forgiven
at year 15 and reduced by 20% a year in years 11 through 15.
Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014