cedricjoor1, Home Buyer in Southampton, PA

Aside from USDA loans, are there ways to buy a house with no out of pocket expenses in Wake Forest, NC?

Asked by cedricjoor1, Southampton, PA Thu Apr 25, 2013

Answers

2
VA loans also offer 100% financing. However if that is not an option, we may be able to provide you with a 97% loan with good credit and we pay for your closing costs.

Let me give you a quote on your purchase. Compare mine to other offers. Contact me to save money on your closing costs! Purchase Power - Mortgage Package Put more of your money into your house and less into your closing. Save on fees. For example: No Underwriting Fee No Appraisal Fee No Document Prep Fee No Credit Report Fee No Fee for Lender Title Policy No Recording Fee No Settlement or Closing Fee No Flood Certification Fee And More Competitive Rates Close On Time Pledge http://www.gtoriginations.com/scott.cox cell: 919-219-2252
It is possible to obtain 100% financing in certain cases. It is also possible to have sellers pay closing costs. You must have the credit and some cash to buy property.
The up side is that you will spend less per month and get a tax break!
Call me 919-600-2284