Home Buying in Winnetka>Question Details

Ahsassyhubba…, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

As of 2/1/2013 we was the highest bidder on a house But!

Asked by Ahsassyhubbard, Columbus, OH Tue Feb 5, 2013

We have not heard a word! And they said they are keeping the property on the market! What? Myself I find this wrong! We are currently waiting on the bank to send us our papers. How long does this take for? I'm so scared someone will take the bid higher. I can't even think straight my nerves are a mess! and not to mention we can't get our relator to answer his phone. I just want to cry.

Answers

3
Please do not cry!

Is this a short sale? if so, the hold up can be with the sellers bank.

As for your realtor not answering the phone, that is just not acceptable. You should contact his/her broker.

Fact is, if this is a short sale your agent has very little influence in getting things moving. He/.she is at the mercy of the bank as is the seller's agent. That being said you should be kept up to date on the status of things.

Agents do not like to deliver bad news, and having to tell you they have no new news to report to them may seem like delivering bad news.

Try to hang in there, stay focused and strong. You may not hear anything for a while, and THEN all at once things can start to take off very fast.

I wish you the very best.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Fair? yes
Impollite? Yes
Wrong, No!

If you do not have an acceptable OFFER, the Bank is not obligated to answer you.
Don't hold your breath.

How does your Offer compare to the Market Value?
And the Bank did accept our offer!
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
It's more than what the Bank paid for it I know this for a fact!
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
Sorry forgot to change location. Columbus,Ohio