Jimmy Torres, Real Estate Pro in Temple, TX

As a buyer, what would be the best thing a builder could offer to you in their new homes?

Asked by Jimmy Torres, Temple, TX Wed Jan 18, 2012

Answers

8
I agree with quite a few folks on here, a longer warranty would be nice! Since that's not likely to happen, paying the closing costs, building a good home and being reasonable to work with would be at the top of my list!
owner financing low rate 3% for 5-7 years and some great upgrades for cost. The site below offers free listings for buyers-sellers-landord ect all states. http://nationwidecontractfordeeds.com/rent_to_own.html
A quality built home that is competitive in price and also covering closing costs.
At cost upgrades or very competitve upgrades.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
The best thing is being more competitive on the price. Not charging outrageous fees for upgrades. My clients just put in a top of the line oven in their new home. The oven could have been purchased for $9,000 but the builder told them they could only get it for $16,000. Didn't leave my clients with a good feeling.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Price and longer warranty for sure.
I can see that, especially in Texas! its hot, cold, wet, dry all in the same day!
longer warranty since it takes more then just a year for the home to settle in correctly