Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

P.Nantell, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

As a 100% USAF service connected Veteran, I only qualify for $190k. I need to be within 40 miles of Travis AFB for health ins. reasons. I need to find

Asked by P.Nantell, Sacramento, CA Tue Sep 10, 2013

a 3bd/2ba. home for the amount qualified for. Must be West of Sacramento, Dixon/Davis/Vacaville area. Any suggestions? Can be newer MFG. Home on foundation & own property

Answers

5
If you have selected the location based on being near the VA hospital you might also try near Mather. They have a great VA hospital facility and I suspect there's more housing options within your price range.

Are you looking for a single family home, condo? You mention a manufactured home. You can get a really nice one for that price range as well in either area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
Woodland, Winters, Esparto, Knights Landing. Try those communties for the price range.
You would only waste your time looking for that in Davis.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Are you using a Mortgage Credit Certificate? That could extend your price point. If not feel free to contact me through my profile and I can go over the program and see if we could get tha price up.
Web Reference: http://SacRELender.com
Good Morning,

Davis, Dixon, and Vacaville are slim pickings in this price range. Would West Sacramento work? I checked the mileage and it came in right at 40.5 miles. I can definitely find you a nice home there in your price range. Please call me at 916-798-2938. I am an experienced buyers agent and I will work hard to find your the right house for the right price.

Scott Patel
Networth Realty
916-798-2938
scott@networth-ca.com
Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer