Home Buying in Covina>Question Details

Research, Home Buyer in Chino Hills, CA

Arw there any good areas inCovina?

Asked by Research, Chino Hills, CA Mon May 20, 2013

as of clean and quiet as well as safe

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3118130655-16802-E-Cypress-St…

Answers

5
Yes and I will show you all of them if you like! I am very familiar with Covina and the surrounding neighborhoods. I would need some parameters from you in order to narrow the locations down!

Stephanie Tourtellotte
Broker
Sterner Homes Realty & Loans
951-452-9113
There are many nice areas in Covina: Some are Charter Oak, South Hills, the homes around Covina High School and the "Covina Heights" area south of Puente St. and east of Glendora Blvd.
I like the homes between the areas of Cypress and Edna and also around Covina park. In short, there are a lot of great areas to live in Covina which fit the criteria you're looking for. If you ever want to view any homes or would like a tour of the city, contact me.

Hank Chou
Realtor ® | Real Estate Heaven
PH: 626-319-6137 DRE# 01931710
2491 Huntington Dr, San Marino CA 91108
REHrealty.com
Yes, there are absolutely clean, quiet and safe areas in Covina. I always recommend to buyers the homes located within the much desired, Charter Oaks School District which is in the eastern part of Covina. I just sold a home on Aldenville in Covina and I recommend this part of Covina as well.

I hope I can help you if you are interested in Covina homes.
Ron Takeuchi
Town Square Real Estate
626-808-8430 cell
Email: ron@mytownsquare.com