Home Buying in Mesa>Question Details

Donald Lydy, Renter in Mesa, AZ

Are your 5 bdrom houses in Mesa for $165,000.00 or less

Asked by Donald Lydy, Mesa, AZ Thu Mar 8, 2012

If so could I please have the addresses?

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Mesa

Answers

6
Be happy to discuss any of the homes in Mesa for sale in this price range. Please feel free to email or call. I live in Mesa myself so I am very familiar with the land and what neighborhoods are better than others. 480-773-5195
There are lots of home in Mesa and surounding areas with 5 bedrooms. If you would like more information please call or email me.

Brenda Sanford
Sun Canyon Realty
480-215-9863

Or check out ListingBook See link below
Here is a link of homes in Mesa with 5 bedrooms or larger under $165,000.
http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

If you want to search the MLS like we do you can use this link:
http://link.flexmls.com/ua70wacvime,12
If you have questions on how to use this link we can help you with this.

If you need help finding a home, please don't hesitate to contact us, we would love to help.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133

***** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" *****
It all depends on what, aside from 5 bedrooms, you expect for the money. If you are willing to go through the short sale process, this means bidding on house after house after house, waiting maybe 6-12 months before winning, you can probably get a 5br in a good neighborhood doing this. I know a gentleman that purchased a 5be/3ba at auction two months ago for $165k, but he said he'd gone to auctions for 18 months before finally winning.

I know of several 4 bedrooms in this range, but the 5br 3 ba I am aware of that are not distressed, are running closer to the $220 range, at least in the areas I know well.
Web Reference: http://yourazhome.biz
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hi Donald,

I did a quick search of homes in Mesa for $165,000 and under, almost 800 listings came up. If you would like to narrow your search a little, I would be happy to send you some listings. There are a multitude of types of housing in the Mesa area.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Linda