Home Buying in Lake Wales>Question Details

Andy, Both Buyer and Seller in Lake Wales, FL

Are you an Agent/ RE Investor in Polk County, FL looking to make more money? I'm a new age investor looking to purchase multiple properties each

Asked by Andy, Lake Wales, FL Wed Sep 7, 2011

month I need an agent who is willing to think a little different & work within a proven investment strategy with me creating win-win situations for everybody. If this is you, please contact me at FloridaPropertyInvestor@gmail.com

Our Brokerage is owned by two investors... To that end, our agents are very comfortable with th types of research required, as well as all the electronic tools required to be successful.

Our investor's needs range from low end, single family properties, up to and including manufactured home parks, apartment complexes, etc.

Would love to discuss working together, as it is very familiar territory for us.
BTW... for the Lake Wales market, we have local, experienced agents in Frostproof, Lake Hamilton, Winter Haven, and Lake Alfred.
i am also an investor in florida andy... dont you understand that the agents are terrified of our success as unregulated, private individuals?... dont you understand that whatever e realtor doesnt understand its "illegal"???... if you want i can email you a list of 15k or so realtors in florida... its public records and they hate it but its gon keep you away from the idiots and you are going to end up with a handful of people who actually wants to work and make money... good luck colleague
Still a common question on Trulia. Here's a past answer:

By "New Age" I mean that I am not looking to screw people out of their properties as investors of yesteryear have been criticized of doing. I am looking to help people in distress. I am looking to create win/win/win scenarios (The seller/ the team members/ myself).
I am looking for agents who do not have a preconceived notion of what an investor needs. I need an agent who is "TECH SAVVEY" and can use modern techniques for marketing my properties and finding leads.
I am looking for an agent to be part of my TEAM and not just be my agent.
If you would like to be part of a winning team in Polk County, FL , please contact me at FloridaPropertyInvestor@gmail.com
"New Age"

Could this have the appearance of promoting the sale of property prior to actually taking ownership?
And what might a "new age investor" be?

Try contacting your local REIA. You can find a list of them by state at http://www.creonline.com Investor-friendly agents will be active there.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA