Cesar Rodrig…, Home Buyer in Irving, TX

Are you a good realtor available to show some properties?

Asked by Cesar Rodriguez, Irving, TX Fri May 10, 2013

I need an realtor that could show some homes in the Farmers Branch area preferably today. We are looking for an agent that is knowledgeable about investment properties/foreclosures.
Please reply with your contact information.
Thank you!
Cesar R.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Cesar,

I can help you with your investment properties needs. I have helped with a lot of flippers and investors purchasing rental properties. I also have a lot of resources for contractors as well.

You can call me at 214-519-9493

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 10, 2013
I live and specialize in servicing the I-35 corridor. I have done investment deals in Farmers Branch and have some off market properties in that area quite often.

I am also a member if several Real Estate investment groups and come with a network of Hard Money Lendors, long term buy and hold lenders, full service contractors and I can manage property for you.

For my investors I provide them with off market deals, REOs, HUD deals, and below market MLS listings.

I provide comps for ARV and help through out the rehab process till the property gets back on the market. I am a key consultant for my clients on the Investment deals.

We can submit as many offers as it takes to get you a profitable deal. Give me a call.


Chris Hutchinson
The Michael Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 10, 2013
We can help, but it will be late today.
Give me a call and let's see how we can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 10, 2013
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer