Home Buying in New Paltz>Question Details

Robert Henry…, Home Buyer in New Paltz, NY

Are upscale condos available in the area?

Asked by Robert Henry Stanley, New Paltz, NY Thu May 30, 2013

HI Robert,
There are several complexes in New Paltz and the surrounding areas. Within the Village of New Paltz, Briarwood, Village Arms, Town and Country and Woodland Pond. In surrounding towns there are various other complexes with different amenities, by-laws and HOA fees. I recommend you contact a knowledgeable real estate agent to work as your buyers agent. Your agent can discuss your wants and needs and help you find a complex to meet your needs.
Best of luck to you,
Barbara Carter NYS Lic Associate Broker
Quinn Realty Group
Real Estate from the Gunks to the Hudson
Office 845 883 7700
Cell 845 505 3160
Hi There, There are townhouses in Port Ewan. There are beautiful Condos in Saugerties right off the NYS Thruway called The Commons at Saugerties. I am the key contact person for them as well.
What do you mean by upscale.? New with the latest amenities? There are new condos bring built on the other side of the river. Are you only looking in Ulster County. Call me to discuss. Best, Sandy 845-417-1314
Upscale is an opinion. Call me and I will help you find one. 845.399.6216