Home Buying in Hot Springs>Question Details

Angela, Home Buyer in Hot Springs, SD

Are there still FTH programs available? I will be using my VA loan and am moving to the Hot Springs, SD area.

Asked by Angela, Hot Springs, SD Mon Sep 12, 2011

Answers

3
ELOY: WE HAVE A HOME ON TWO ACRES IN HOT SPRINGS THAT IS FOR SALE, WE HAD TO MOVE FROM THE AREA. IT IS A 2200 SF THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATH HOME. WHAT KIND OF PROPERTY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
First Time Home buy programs are available, if you have a bank you normally work with contact them first. They are a good lead, if not contact a Mortgage Company, they show most of there programs online but are more than happy to answer your questions. They also work with VA qualified buyer the same way. Again your bank first then a mortgage broker in you area.
Hi Angela,

A VA loan is probably the closest thing to a FTHB program available. VA doesn't require a down payment or monthly mortgage insurance so I'm not sure what else you may need.

Feel free to contact me if you need more info or help.