Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

sharoblair, Home Owner in Miramar, FL

Are there sex predators living on Acapulco Drive in Miramar, Fl. 33023?

Asked by sharoblair, Miramar, FL Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

2
Beverly Howe’s answer
Hello Sharoblair,
You can search sex preditors and offenders by zip codes at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender
the State of Florida requires sex offenders and preditors to register. The problem we have in Florida is that we are very transit and there are many offenders and preditors who come to the area just for the winter season and they do not register with the State of Florida. It is a difficult situation to monitor. Most sex offenders and preditors do not live in gated communities. Most gated communities ask to see ID and some credit and criminal checks on their owners and tenants. I have however seen them in at least on gated community in Naples where they posted the sex preditors photo at the pool area. You can never tell for sure when you buy a property what might happen to the adjacent properties, they can be sold or rented to a sex offender or preditor in the future if there isn't one there now, there could be in the future.

Beverly Howe, ABR, GRI, TRC, CIPS
Owner - Exclusive Buyer Broker
Hello Sharoblair,
To find out this information you can chck the FDLE website. Here is a link http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/Search.jsp. all you have to do is copy and paste this link into your browser and start searching within a neighborhood to find out if their are any predators in your area. I f you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me , I would be mor than happy to help you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Thanks a million for the website and I will contact you if I have any further concerns. Thanks again.
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012