Home Buying in Canon City>Question Details

Richard Dide…, Other/Just Looking in Westcliff & Cambridge,...

Are there real estate agents that work with disable vets?

Asked by Richard Diderich, Westcliff & Cambridge, Westminster, CO Sat Jan 26, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


There are plenty of real estate agent that will work with you! Interview a couple and find out which will work best for you. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 27, 2013
I am married to a disabled vet and Exit One Realty is the only company that offers a rebate to vets on the purchase or sale of a home. So if you want to call me I will be glad to help you. Skeeter Wilson. 303-809-0100
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
We would be happy to help. My son in law was medically discharged after 3 tours in Iraq. My husband and dad are both retirees. Let me know what we can do to help you. Do you need assistance from the VA?
Kind regards,
Valerie Kleinman
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Richard I just tried to call you. Are you still at the Manor House? Yes, I will work with you, what can I do for you?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer