Home Buying in Nashua>Question Details

A. Buyer, Other/Just Looking in 03064

Are there properties with a great view in Nashua? Mountain Laurels condos have a nice view, but I'm seeking

Asked by A. Buyer, 03064 Fri Dec 7, 2007

a single family home (or a detached condo). I was about to make an offer on another home, but I wanted to make sure I haven't overlooked any properties in an area with a good view (high on a hill with good light coming into the home).

Answers

3
Did you try to look in Meadowview circle , view of woods are really appealing, These condos are just few blocks from Mountain Laurel condos
I forgot to list the price of our home for sale in Hillsboro with the awesome mountain view! $265,000.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007
We have a home for sale with century21 Joyce bosse in Hillsboro, NH. A small new cul de sac of beautiful homes. We had a neighbor that commuted to Naushua. Home is a 2005. 3 bed /3 bath and has the state forest behind it. I could see the ski slope lit up at night from my street and heading on to the next street straight in front of me was the view of a mountain. It is a beautiful small town and the people are all so friendly. Definitly worth a day trip over to check it out.

Scott
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007