Home Buying in Barrington>Question Details

Faith, Home Seller in Providence County, RI

Are there opportunities to buy modset homes in the barrington schooldistrictthat are on at least 2 acres preferably 4?

Asked by Faith, Providence County, RI Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

3
There are creative ways to get into that school system, however, without spending 1.8 mil.. Contact me, if you'd like to know more: joshg@alumni.brown.edu or 401 527 1994.
While Barrington has an excellent school system, the previous comment is right. I've done a search for homes in Barrington with at least 2 acres of land, and found that the lowest priced property is listed for 1.8 mil. It is modest in the sense that it only has 3 bedrooms.. but the price is quite high. There are other area's in Rhode Island with great school districts AND more parcels with 2+ acreage.

You can visit http://www.ride.ri.gov/RIDE/Data.aspx to find out more information about the school districts in Rhode Island.

If Barrington school district is a "must have" for you, please feel free to contact me so we can talk about the Barrington market.

Very Kindest Regards,

Laura Lass
RI Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
401-829-3633
laura.lass@nemoves.com
Depending on what you consider modest? Most of the properties in Barrington are on 1/4 to 1/3 of an acre lots. You can find properties on large parcels of land as you are looking for, but those properties are upwards of 1 million. To find larger parcels you would have to go to Rehoboth, MA, Seekonk, MA , Tiverton, RI or Portsmouth, RI. I would be happy to show you properties in any of these areas.