Januaria, Home Buyer in Arriola

Are there many three bedroom homes for rent in the Muhlenberg School District? If so, how can I find them

Asked by Januaria, Arriola Wed Jun 4, 2008

because I cannot seem to be able to.

Answers

2
Januaria,

Sometimes rentals are put into our MLS and you can search any Realtor's website to find them. Many times, it is not. Our office has a subsidiary company that handles rentals. You might want to contact them. The office number is 610-921-2400 and ask for the rental group.
There are currently 2 homes available for rent in the Muhelnberg School District. They are both semi-detached houses with 3 bedrooms and a garage. They are renting for $1,050. per month.You could either contact a real estate agent who can run a search for you or look in your local newspaper for listings of homes for rent in that area.
can you email the info on the 2 homes available for rent in Muhlenberg School District, my email is ficky812@yahoo.com Thank You
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013