Home Buying in Salina>Question Details

Reggie, Other/Just Looking in Chattanooga, TN

Are there many good local lenders in salina ks ? Already owne home there but credit has declined. I am interested in the house on 7th st

Asked by Reggie, Chattanooga, TN Sat Jun 30, 2012

Answers

1
Yes lots of good quality lenders. Credit issues are more relevant with tighter lender restrictions. A lot will depend on what you have to work with for a down payment, what your credit score is, the circumstances that caused the decline in credit, what you income ratios are, etc.

You can e-mail me back at aar@cox.net and I can provide you with a number of lenders you can contact if you like. It might be helpful to know too how much money you have to work with for a down payment as certain loans require more of a down payment then others. The number one thing I believe though is to make sure you are capable of getting preapproved for a mortgage loan and it looks like you are off on the right foot.

Brian
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 30, 2012