Home Buying in Marco Island>Question Details

Marcoin2012, Home Buyer in Marco Island, FL

Are there local realtors who are willing to work hard for buyers in the 200-300k range?

Asked by Marcoin2012, Marco Island, FL Sun Apr 15, 2012

We have had 5-7 contacts with agents who want us to do all the work as out state buyers it has been terribly challenging. Any sincere help would be appreciated.

Answers

16
We work as full time agents in the Naples Florida Real Estate market. We have a website - http://www.agent4naples.com, that offers search options for our customers to search and link their results to us to do more research. We also do open houses or work with buyers every day and are very well aware of what is on the ground here in the Naples and Marco Island area. We pick up our phone and work every day. You can only have one agent, so we know you will need to choose wisely. However, if you choose us, we promise to deliver service beyond your expectations.
Web Reference: http://www.agent4naples.com
I had responded to your question previously but have yet to have the opportunity to assist you in your search.
Knowing that you are out of state I would be happy to do whatever it takes to help you on the ground here.
I look forward to hearing from you on this occasion.
Best Helen
Helen Donaghy
Partner/Realtor
Engel & Voelkers Marco Island Realty
599 S Collier Blvd # 111
Marco Island, FL 34145
Phone: 239-963-4223
Fax: 239-963-4181
If you want to take advantage of my 30 years on Marco working for Buyers, send me an email with the details of what you are looking for to brokerbob@marcocable.com, and I will try to help you if I can.
I would be happy to help you. I have lived on Marco Island for 23 years and know it well. Maybe some of the people adverising that they handle Marco Island are from out of the area themselves. Our Florida licenses allow us to sell anywhere in the state, but I think it is best to stick with what you know!

I have a new listing for a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home priced at $224,000. and 2 bedroom condos starting at $149,900 turnkey furnished as well as other affordable properties. You can reach me by email, Susan@Marco4Sale.com or 800-225-1956 if you would like my help.
I have the same work ethic for all my clients regardless of their price point.
I only work with buyers in the Million$ plus range. LOL Of course I work in the $200k range, nearly all Realtors represent buyers in the $200's. I just closed on one last week for $48,000, and glad to help them.
If you are serious about buying feel free to contact me. My website is below. I'd also be interested in knowing in what way you feel you have not been serviced properly.
Web Reference: http://www.joesansone.net
Alan Sandlin, Agent, 34145
Dear Marcoin2012,

It will be our privilege to help serve you with any of your real estate needs. Please contact us at the Sandlin Team and anyone of our very experienced Realtor partners will be very happy to work with you in purchasing a property in any price range that is right for you on Marco Island and/or the surrounding areas.

Enthusiastically,
The Sandlin Team
Dear Marcoin2012,

It will be our privilege to help serve you with any of your real estate needs. Please contact us at the Sandlin Team and anyone of our very experienced Realtor partners will be very hapy to work with you in purchasing a property in any price range that is right for you on Marco Island and/or the surrounding areas.

Enthusiastically,
The Sandlin Team
I specialize in helping buyers on Marco!

Jeff Popick
239-450-3000
Hi, In my opinion a sale is a sale no matter hoe much it is. If you are having issues trying to find an agent it's better you learn their work ethic now rather then in the middle of a transaction. Keep at it and interview as many as you need to accomplish your goal.

Sincerely
Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Sure there are. I work with an agent who ould be more than happy to help. Call or email and I give you their contact info.
Good morning!
I am so sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble.
I would be VERY happy to help you in your new home search.
Please do not hesitate to call or email any time.
My cell phone number is 239-860-7176.
Michelle Thomas, Realtor, GRI
Premier Sotheby's International Realty
239-860-7176
http://www.MarcoNaplesArea.com
Michelle@MarcoIsland.com
Let me know what you are looking for, and I will find it !
Claudia 224-522-5227
claudiaonmarco@gmail.com
Hi 'Marcon' sorry to hear you are having challenges. It sounds like you do not live in the area you are purchasing. You may want to interview some agents before getting started and have a checklist of items that you must have from that agent. Also ask the agent if they have experience working with out of area buyers and ask them how they do it. For example, when I work with out of area clients I provide online videos of houses my clients have a serious interest in. My video tour includes a detailed narratives proving my clients a very clear picture of property amenities, neighborhood and any repairs. I have found that clients are very appreciative of the value added service. Once you find one agent stick with them. If you are bouncing from one agent to the next you will get very frustrated. You need to work with someone that is experienced and committed to the process and most important understands your needs.
I work hard for my clients. Why so many contracts not getting accepted? That is way too many contracts. Even when working on the low end condos 50k-150k foreclosures, my buyers are usually foreign investors, I never go past 2-3 without getting 1 accepted. My method is very specific when making offers for distressed property and it pays off for my buyers, in time and money. If your interested, send me an email and we can discuss. Either way, best of luck to you and I sure hope the next offer gets you what your looking for. Naples/Marco is beautiful and worth a little extra work.