Home Buying in Ocean City>Question Details

Lemansky, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Are there lists of people to partner with (50%/50%) to buy a property in OC?

Asked by Lemansky, Richmond, VA Tue Oct 15, 2013

If I wanted to "go in" with someone 50%/50% on a vacation place in OC (all by the books, legal contract, etc), are there lists of individuls who are looking to do this anywhere to get matched up with someone?

Answers

7
If you are still looking I have an awesome 2br 2bath oceanfront condo that has a 30% share available in Fenwick Island. You can contact me at pamuu@comcast.net.
I am interested in your Fenwick Island property and the investment details, oi , of course, would need to see pictures of property, sq ft , price, etc.. prior to arranging a visit to DE. Please email me at fratjr2004@yahoo.com with ANY and ALL information you can, after I receive your email I will provide you with a contact phone number to reach me at, I am looking to purchase NOT rent and my time frame is 3-6 months , Thank You, Phil
Flag Sun Aug 3, 2014
I own a property you might be interested in...
contact me SunsetBeach107@comcast.net
There is no list that I know of. One of the first problems is finding a property that meets both partners needs. I have a client that would like to own a One Bedroom Condominium with an ocean view and may be willing to partner with someone. Cost to each partner would be about $80,000.00 to $100,000.00.

Owning Quarter Share is another way to have a partnership. You would have access to the condominium 13 weeks a year. All the legal requirements have been created. The Sale Price is between $30,000.00 to $40,000.00.

Please contact "Mr. Bill" with any questions you may have or to schedule a time to see the condominiums of most interest to you.

"Mr. Bill" wants to be your REALTOR when the time is right for you to invest in a property at the beach.

Thank you.

"Mr. Bill"

"Mr. Bill" Nielander
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
11701 Coastal Highway
Ocean City MD 21842
Office 410-524-1700
Cell 410-430-8783
E-Mail OCMrBill@aol.com
FAX 410-520-2725
Appreciate the attempt at matching up buyers. I would be more interested in 2br. Thanks again for keeping an eye out.
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
Have you considered a Time Share? Here is an example of 13 weeks and 26 weeks of deeded ownership.

Ocean view from deck, newly decorated, 2BR, 2BA, Fireplace in Living Rm, flat screen TV's, storage room, just steps to the beach. Fantastic opportunity to own at the beach, this quarter share gives you 13 weeks through the year, price includes utilities,taxes, insurance, cleaning, trash, cable, replacement of appliances,carpet, furnishings,etc. fund. POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING. One time capital investment fee of $1,000 paid by buyers at closing.

South end unit - 26 weeks a year. Hassle free deeded ownership 2BR, 2BA, furnished , elevator, pool, storage, step to the beach, two covered parking spaces. Condo fee includes real estate taxes, interior & exterior maintenance, utilities, cleaning & linen service & cable tv. Starting at $29,900.

For a compete list of available properties contact me at LuxuryShoreLiving@gmail.com or 410.520.0706
I would consider...however, the annual fees seem to be excessive.
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
Not that I am aware of.

Thank you for your question. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

"Mr. Bill"

"Mr. Bill" Nielander
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
11701 Coastal Highway
Ocean City MD 21842
Office 410-524-1700
Cell 410-430-8783
E-Mail OCMrBill@aol.com
FAX 410-520-2725

you can look at Craiglist to find possibly find a partner. Typically, people utilize friends and family. Either way, I would recommend once you find a partner obtain legal counseling to draw upon an agreement and how the property will be split i.e. rental income and use between partners.

I am not aware of any such list. Most people who want to buy with a partnership arrangement do so with a friend or family member. Some of these deals work out very well for both buyers and others do not.