Wayne Christ…, Real Estate Pro in North Bethesda, MD

Are there lenders that will allow 0 down with No Mortgage Insurance?

Asked by Wayne Christopher, North Bethesda, MD Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

4
Yes, there is a lender who offer up to 100% financing with no PMI and it is not a VA or FHA loan. There is credit score requirement for 100% financing and a little lower score to get 97% financing. I work closely with a loan officer who's company offers this program. As an agent, networking with loan officers and researching loan programs is a MUST! I sat down with him and he told me about the many programs his company offers including this one up to 100% financing with no PMI. Start networking with loan officers and research loan programs. Do you work with a particular loan officer or with any loan officers?
A Veterans Affairs loan is the only loan I know of that offers 0% down with no MONTHLY monthly insurance. You would have to pay a Funding Fee which is rolled into the loan amount.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
If you qualify (prior military service), the VA loan offers 0 down with no PMI. You can also get some pretty competitive rates on a VA loan these days. Best of luck...
None that I am aware of. Finding 0 down programs seems to be a program of the past.