Nicoletcall, Renter in Burbank, CA

Are there lease-to-own properties in the La Crescenta, Montrose, Glendale, Ca areas?

Asked by Nicoletcall, Burbank, CA Wed Dec 12, 2012

Are there any lease-to-own options in this market in the La Crescenta, Montrose, La Canada, Glendale areas? If so, can someone point me to where to find listings (not Craigslist)?

Answers

4
Anna Brocco’s answer
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
no, simple question and simple answer. There are no lease to own available in La Crescenta.
Nicolet,in this market which goes up is is difficult to find lease-to-own options. It becomes easier in the market which has more sellers than buyers and the sellers are interested in that option. Today every listing is getting sold with overlisted price because there are too many offers for one listing. I hope I could answer your question.

Levon Gabrielyan
DRE#01912067
Prudential California Realty
(818)538-6696
Email: Levon@agentlevon.com
Nicole,
Lease to own are very hard to find.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии