Fred Franklin, Home Buyer in Jefferson, LA

Are there homeowners options besides LA Citizens?

Asked by Fred Franklin, Jefferson, LA Wed Nov 12, 2008

I will be moving to the NO area Summer 2009 and was told that some companies are starting to write policies again after Katrina. I would like to know if this is the case. Initial LA Citizens quotes I have received are in the $5K range. Who can afford those prices?

Answers

3
Metarie Bank now has an insurance agency...check with them for details....known as "mb insurance"

Mr Daniel...your views reflect an opinion not needed here...based on your commentary, Baton Rouge with the hurricanes and tornado's fears not much better...for every place in the country has climate issues going on...from hurricanes, floods and earthquakes to tornado's from Baton Rouge to the midwest and beyond.

Maybe another visit to our gracious city with a soul can relieve your stress of living in the faceless suburb of Red Stick.
Web Reference: http://iansellsnola.com
who can afford 5000.00 insurance in new orleans?? many do!

if you want to live in a high risk fish bowl like new orleans, you will pay for it.

This is a wonderful nation, you do have the choice to live where you can afford!

The levys will break again!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 15, 2008
There are plenty of companies writing again in the area. Just depends on where exactly you ar ebuying. They are usually far better than the fair plan. Have you found a house yet, if so had it flooded before?
That is usually a key question.

Email me i can give you some ideas on quotes and people to contact,
realtorcraig@cox.net