Home Buying in Bush Hills>Question Details

Rev. Janine…, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

Are there floods in this neighborhood??? And is there a storm shelter?

Asked by Rev. Janine Taylor Bryant, Oklahoma City, OK Sun Jun 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3020635802-3740-NW-44th-St-Ok…

Answers

4
Judy Hughes’ answer
Janine, as far as I know it doesn't flood and there isn't a storm shelter. If you would like to take a tour of the property or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me or my daughter anytime.
Thank you and we hope that you have wonderful evening.
Judy Hughes 823-7519
Charissa Nguyen 905-0905
Judy Hughes Realty Company
HI Janine,

Just because it is not in a flood one, does not mean it will never flood. Under the right conditions, almost any property will flood. Under normal conditions, it should not flood if not in a flood zone.

Karen Moseley, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Select
405-650-3548
karmoe@cox.net
Hello Rev. Bryant:

Thanks for the inquiry, This property is not in a flood zone, the home most likely does not have a storm shelter because it is not disclosed, however it does have a basement:

This is a beautiful home and I would be glad to get you a private showing on this home: Contact me and let me know when you are available:

Thank You
John Phillips
Re/Max Preferred Properties
405 413 0791
jphillips81@cox.net
You have an honest face. I had a Broker and we have been looking for a long time. There was a home that was in the same area that we looked at...it's shelter was full of spiders and water. Can you tell me the condition of this basemen? And is the homes foundation good? When we saw it a long time ago, we wanted this home, but it sold to somebody else. Is there something wrong with the home that we could easily fix? Do I have to have my own Broker, or can I go through you? We also will be trying to get apartments for homeless women who are homeless...they will be given a chance of writing a 250-500 essay on why they should live there and what kind of education they need to get a living wage. I am filing for non-profit org. while I get my master's degree in Non-Profit and Leadership. i also want you to know that I put myself through college after being homeless. The degree I seek is under Public Administration.
I am Rev. Janine's foster sister and she is leaving it to me.
Flag Sat Jul 6, 2013
Oklahoma County does not have this property in a flood zone and the MLS is not stating this property has a storm shelter. Storm shelters are fairly inexpensive, we could work one in potentially.

Email me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com and I can can set up an appointment with the seller for us to preview the home.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com