Tricia, Home Buyer in Menlo Park, CA

Are there farmhouses for sale in Portola Valley? How can I find one?

Asked by Tricia, Menlo Park, CA Sun Sep 14, 2008

Are there agents that specialize is assisting buyers looking for older properties like a farmhouse?

Answers

4
This is easy! I sell lots of homes this way – writing letters to the sellers in that area – I have all the addresses of the farm houses in PV – happy to send something out on your behalf to find an interested seller! Hope this helps:) Katy Thielke Straser – 650.888.2389 cell
Hello Tricia,

There are no farm houses in Portola Valley. A few barns maybe, but no farm houses, at least not the kind that you have in mind.

As far as specializing in old properties, I’m not sure there is an agent out there that does that. Once we know the exact type of property you’re looking for in terms of acreage, architecture, square footage, and price, we can help you find it.

Check us out when you get ready to buy. We are the premier full service discount real estate brokerage on the Peninsula. If we represent you on the purchase of a home we’ll rebate up to 1% of the purchase at close of escrow. We are the new model for residential real estate, “catch the wave”.

Jim
Hello Tricia, There are a couple of $8 million dollar chateaus. One with a winery and a 12 stall barn?? Maybe not quite the farm you were thinking of. Does it need to be original? There are two lots on Buck Meadow asking a little over $2 million each. You could build your own farm? I think farmers are pretty smart. Many of the ones I know have kept the property in the family for years. What's your price range? Is Portola Valley the only area you want to consider? Check in with me at 650-563-9651 or glenmitchell@remax.net with some more specifics and I'll see what I can dig up for you. Glen
Hello Tricia!

We would be happy to help you! We can refer you to an experienced real estate agent who can help you find what you are looking for.

Please feel free to contact us, and we will put you in touch with a real estate agent in your area.

Fran and Rowena
info (at) franandrowena.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 14, 2008