Home Buying in Winter Garden>Question Details

Latitudes, Home Buyer in Winter Garden, FL

Are there complaints against Ryan Homes development in winter garden fl?

Asked by Latitudes, Winter Garden, FL Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

4
Older question but an important one...If you are considering purchasing a new construction home it is very important to make sure you an independent agent protecting your best interests. A lot of buyers think there is no need to have their own agent when looking at new construction. in reality, THAT is when you need one the most. The sales people in the Sales Office work for the builder and have the builders best interest in mind, not yours. And, it doesn't cost you anything to have an agent with you....I posted a comment on my blog at http://www.johntherealestateguy.com/general/buying-a-new-hom… that deals with this exact issue.
If you would like my assistance, pleaser feel free to give me a call at 407-227-3886. I'm familiar with the area.

Devi Pokhoy
Florida Realty Investments
I have a brand new home under construction in the neighborhood with Ryan Homes and a resale pending in the same neighborhood. I think you are talking about Covington Park. If you are considering purchasing a new construction home it is very important to make sure you do have a Realtor protecting your best interests. A lot of buyers think there is no need to have a Realtor involved in new construction. That is when you need us the most. The sales people for the builder work for the builder and have the builders best interest in mind, not yours. It costs you nothing to have us. As far as complaints go my buyers and myself have been very please with the construction to date. All of the sales and pre construction meetings have been very professional and informative. Hope this helps. Make sure you sign your Realtor up with Ryan Homes and if you don't have one I would be glad to watch your back and be your Realtor.
I live close by but have not heard of any complaints