Elliemarb, Home Buyer in 32176

Are there assistance grants for first time homebuyers in Volusia County? I am 22 and trying to my first home?

Asked by Elliemarb, 32176 Wed Jul 29, 2009

Answers

2
Ellie,
Yes, there are lots of options for first time homebuyers right now in our area. Some are based on the location of the property and each city has their own programs. It is important that you understand what you qualify for because each program has it's own income restrictions. If you would like more information about what is available and your eligibility to receive funds please give me a call. We can discuss what options you have and get you talking to the right people. Once you get started then we can begin looking for a home, and you've picked a great time to start looking!! I am at 386-451-5642.
Candace
Ellie,
There are several programs, some are available within certain city limits, some are not. The best way to find out about the programs offered is to speak with someone who specializes in mortgages. I would recommend you speak with Larry Bruner, he has been in the mortgage business for over 20 years and knows all of the programs currently available. Here is his contact information. Floridian Financial Mortgage Phone: (386) 323-7860; Fax: 866-672-9461
http://www.LarryBruner.com

Once Larry helps you find the program that is right for you, I will be happy to help you find the home that fits your needs and funding.
Best of luck!
Skip