Home Buying in Westfield>Question Details

Nawrocky, Other/Just Looking in 11733

Are there any townhouses for sale in Westfield, NJ ?

Asked by Nawrocky, 11733 Sat Jun 30, 2007

3 BR, 2BA, all price ranges

Answers

4
When you ask about a "townhouse" are you thinking of the multi-level variety of condominiium? Sometimes people think a condo is a single floor unit, like in a hi-rise, and a townhouse is a multi-floor unit -- usually with its own separaate entrance.

Actually, both are considered "condominums" for the purpose of adviertising, in that the ownership form is "condominium" as opposed to "fee simple" for a single family home,

In Westfield, Trinity Place and Prospect, for example are both single level units, while Orchard and Fourth are both multi-level.

Hope this helps ... if you need more, feel free to contact me at http://www.westfield-area-homes.com ... or email me at tmalone@weichert.com.

Teri Malone, Weichert Realtors
732-423-2792
Hi-
we actually live in Westfield in a side by side duplex/townhouse. We have 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths....finished basement...central air...fenced back yard (which is LARGE not small at all) 1 car attached garage with storage. Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel and granite. The house was built in 2008. We are looking to sell but not until next year. We cannot close until May 2009. If you would like more information please contact me via email at valvix299@aol.com
Yes there are several townhome developments and many condos & coops. There are also some duplexes that may be of interest although a little smaller. Very few 3 bedroom units, however. Why are you looking for a townhouse vs. a single family home? Have you considered Scotch Plains or Cranford (nearby), which have more townhome developemnts? Call or email me directly and I can send you the information. My email is ecollado@weichertrealtors.net. Cell# is 908-917-9769. Good luck.
Hello. I can make a referral for you in the Westfield area if you are interested in specific housing needs.