Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Peter, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX

Are there any tenanted properties for sale in Detroit 48224 zip?

Asked by Peter, Dallas, TX Fri Aug 10, 2012

possible buyer seeking properties with long term tenants in place for a complete turnkey investment

Answers

5
Here it is, Feb., 2013, and curious if you have found any tenanted properties for your potential
investor. We have a source of tenanted properties through a green-habbing firm in California that
deals with tenanted SFRs in Detroit, in four northwestern Detroit zip codes.

Let me know what happened with your buyer as to whether they purchased any properties from Detroit. Most of the "buyers" we have run across have turned out to be borrow-money-for-a-day
property flippers who get them from others of the same kind. Zippidy doo-da is what mostly gets
done. But let me know. I have a large pool of such properties, but not in Detroit. In Florida instead.
But, I have to verify with my boss whether a buyer is real before he will send me the new spreadsheet
of information on the properties.

Ron Dahlke
United Funding Corporation
ron.dahlke@charter.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hello Peter, There are a lot of TENANTED properties in that zip code 48224. Now what you need to be careful about is that zip code has GOOD areas and BAD areas. You need to hire a person who can stir you to the GOOD neighborhoods in that zip codes and get you some pic's. If your Investor is looking for tunkey property I would like to show you where in Detroit you can get HIGH ROI.

email me @ kbed2000@yahoo.com

1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 30, 2012
Hello and thanks for the insight. I would like to hear more about what you have as I have several zip codes in the Detroit market we are looking it. We are seeking zips with the lowest vacancy rates with long term tenants as well as properties that have been well maintained
Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012
Ron Dahlke, we are interested in tenanted properties in Broward county, FL. Send us what you have?
I am sure about Detroit area. What is the cash on cash% there?
Hello Peter,

We specialize in turnkey properties in the Detroit and Metro area. We have a handful of tenanted properties in 48224 with screened and hand picked renters. My brother and I were born and raised in the 48224 zip code and know the neighborhoods extremely well, unlike other realtors or turnkey investors. I would never dissuade you from contacting as many realtors or sellers as possible, but would definitely like the opportunity to show you what we have available.

Please contact me and 313-473-9250.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Andy Nemeckay
Hi Peter, our properties are in the East English Village and Morningside neighborhoods (48224). The properties are sold for $40,000 and the ROI ranges from 13% plus. I can send you the info if you would like, but you won't be able to find homes in these neighborhoods rehabbed, tenanted, and managed for the price range you have mentioned. For example, one of our homes is rented for $900/month and has a return of 15.9% (after taxes and management). Thanks for your interest, please let me know if there are any other questions.
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012
Hello Andy, thanks for answering my question. We represent a buyer seeking a turnkey opportunity with specifically tenanted properties only, prop mgr in place etc. Price range of $10k to $19k
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012
Hi Peter,
Yes there are occupied properties in Detroit and surrounding areas for sale. You can reach me by cell - (734)444-5323 or email - jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com and I will get you the property information for occupied homes. I would like to know how much you are looking to invest, and what kind of ROI you are seeking. I look forward to talking more with you and helping you every step of the way with your investing needs.

Jamie Hastings
(734) 444-5323
Hello Jamie, thanks for answering my question. We represent a buyer seeking a turnkey opportunity with specifically tenanted properties only, prop mgr in place etc. Price range of $10k to $19k and typical ROI of 18% to 25%.
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012