aadesai, Home Buyer in Midlothian, VA

Are there any suggested vendors for getting home inspected before buying it in Midlothian, VA area?

Asked by aadesai, Midlothian, VA Sun May 5, 2013

What would be the approx inspection cost for a 3500 sq ft home 5 bd 3 bath

Answers

6
Jim Hayes with Hayes Inspection Service. 804-691-3770. He has and Electrical and Mechanical Enginerring Degree and Shap. Typically he $50 to $100 less expensive then some other that I feel do not do as thorough a job. He has impressed Dupont Engineers, Architects, etc...

Ryan C. Sanford
REALTOR®, Associate Broker, CDPE
RE/MAX Commonwealth
The Ryan Sanford Team
Top 1% of Agents in Central Virginia!
9401 Courthouse Road, Suite 200
Chesterfield, VA 23832
804-218-3409 mobile
804-777-9001 office
804-423-2392 e fax
http://www.ryantherealtor.net
Hello Aadesai,
Your buyer agent Realtor should provide you with a list of at least 3 ASHI home inspectors. I would call all of them and phone interview each, then pick the one that you feel most comfortable.
Beth Kane CRS,GRI,ABR
Associate Broker
Exit Realty Parade of Homes
Midlothian
399-4663
As a real estate professional I have worked with many home inspectors over the past 14 years. When my clients ask who I recommend they use I suggest Burgess Home Inspections and specifically I ask for Mark Worsham. If you want to see what the home inspection process includes visit their website: http://www.burgessinspects.com/
If you are not represented by a buyer's agent this is a valuable service that is paid for by the seller of the home you purchase. Put my years of experience at protecting home buyers to work for you and give me a call today. My advise is free and it could save you thousands.
Glenda Holloway, Associate Broker
Keller Williams Midlothian
http://www.GreaterRichmondVAHomes.com
804-363-4335
As a Realtor I have used many Home Inspectors but now I always refer everyone to the same guy. He's the best I have seen and has the best prices as well. His name is John Weidner with Home Integrity and his number is 804-794-0026. Call him for home inspection and if your not currently represented by a Realtor you should be because it's free to you as a purchaser. All commissions are paid by sellers and they pay the same amount regardless if you have a Realtor or not. So call me if you need representation as I would be glad to help.

Lee Newcomb, Realtor
Long and Foster Realtors
804-928-4475
Lee.Newcomb@LNF.com
I would estimate $400 without a garage and $450 with one. If you are not already represented by an agent, please contact me. I can recommend a number of good ASHI home inspectors - Don Stebbins, RE/MAX Allegiance, 804-869-1455
I would estimate $400 without a garage and $450 with one. If you are not already represented by an agent, please contact me. I can recommend a number of good ASHI home inspectors