Home Buying in North End>Question Details

Kdhillon79, Home Buyer in Tacoma, WA

Are there any single story homes 2000 sq ft with 4 bedrooms with VAULTED Ceilings in Tacoma? Please reply only in regards to the question. Thanks.

Asked by Kdhillon79, Tacoma, WA Tue Dec 27, 2011

Answers

9
Your question seems like a test of our MLS searching skills ;) A great test I might add.

Finding great one story homes for sale is always a challenge so the numbers will be low. I came up with 3 properties that met your search criteria with only one I feel worth checking out if you like North East Tacoma. It is a new construction home with a view of the Sound. There may be other homes out there but they might not come up on a search. These include 3 bedroom homes with a bonus or 4th bedroom and homes that have vaulted ceilings but that option was not checked by the listing agent.

It may be a challenge but you can find the right home so don't give up the search you just need to find the
agent that is willing to work hard to find it for you!

Diane Gilmore
Asset Realty Group
253-583-6208
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
There are absolutely plenty of homes in Tacoma with 2000 sq. ft . and vaulted ceilings in Tacoma. Are you looking for one?
Jirius, good point, but it's also a matter of having enough time. When I noticed that I'd missed the 4 bedroom requirement I didn't have enough time to rerun the numbers. Even now I don't really have the time. Clients, personal matters and even free time (especially free time with the wife) get priority over answering Trulia questions.
You can get lots of answers to your question. But, none of these agents are working on your behalf, so how much work do you expect they will do for free. Hire your own buyers agent. The seller will pay their commission, but they work for free. I know a great agent in Tacoma, so let me know & I can put him in touch with you. I would also be happy to get you pre approved if you have not already done so.
Web Reference: http://www.metromgi.com
I forgot to filter for 4 bedrooms, so my numbers are high. Sorry.
Yes there are, if you want me to e-mail you a list of them e-mail me at apicard@betterproperties.com or give me a call at 253-861-7386.
I'm showing 31 active listings with a Tacoma address which have vaulted ceilings and a square footage between 1800 and 2200. Only 23 if you limit it to ones built 1990 or later. They are scattered all over the city (and some may even be outside the city limits but with a Tacoma address).

Keep in mind that is based on what the agent inputted. Also, you might be interested in having a vaulted ceiling in the living room, while some of those might be in the master bedroom.
I would say it depends. For instance, if you are over 55, then I have seen homes as you describe in communities for that. It is not as common as was stated below... However, I have a solution for you! I can set up an automated search that looks 24hrs a day/ 7 days a week (it can be set up for any type of home buyer profile and set to your exact home criteria) and will send the newest listings to you so you can be one of the first people to see it.... giving you a significant advantage as a buyer, even if they type of home you ae looking for is not a common one. Please let me know if I can help! http://www.brinkrealestate.com/ John Brink - CSP 253-882-6100
Yes, there is one currently active for $199,900. Do you have an agent you are working with? If you need any help please feel free to call or write anytime. My name is Cyrus Bonnet and I work for Windermere professional partners in North Tacoma.

253-343-4910

http://www.soldiersagent.com