Home Buying in Southwest>Question Details

Elizabeth, Home Buyer in Maplewood, NJ

Are there any school for children with special needs(disabled physically)in this area?

Asked by Elizabeth, Maplewood, NJ Mon Jul 30, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Elizabeth,

There are several options available, it all depends on where you are moving to and which ones would be closest to you. It also depends on what kind of needs your child has to determine the perfect school for her/him.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Hi Elizabeth,

Yes there are quite a few depending on the needs of your child. If you child has multiple disabilities then your choices will be more limited and depend on whether or not the school will provide for ALL of their needs, because a lot of them don't. My neighbor is in the process of starting a private school in palm beach county that is specifically designed for children that have multiple disabilities because a lot of programs exclude children that do. I'd be happy to connect you with her, as she is very involved in the community and in tune with ALL the programs out there. Her son is autistic and deaf, so it has been something she is very familiar with and can point you in the right direction.

Warm regards,

Venus D.
561-771-0830