mhradtke, Renter in Sarasota, FL

Are there any 2/2s in Historic NE area? I'm looking for a private owner. I have no pets and am a 59 yr old swf. W/D a must.

Asked by mhradtke, Sarasota, FL Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

2
Yes. Historic NE has a diverse housing community for both Rental properties and houses for sale. There are small bungalows, former larger homes turned into rentals. And there are former small bed and breakfasts scattered around that have been renovated into apartments. I recommend that you drive around and look on your own first. Many of the homeowners and landlords just put signs outside and they are swept up because of the very desirable location. I do recommend that you read any lease carefully and request that it be a Florida approved lease. If you are going to buy then I recommend you contact a knowledgeable Realtor to show you the area. You didn't mention price but I can tell you that a 2/2 in that area will be at least $1700+ to rent and 900 sft houses in that area sell for $200+

Caroline Mortell, Broker
Hello are you looking to buy or rent?

Bill Hallman Realtor - CDPE
Hofacker & Associates
Direct 727.470.0030
Web http://www.billhallmanteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013