Home Buying in Monroe>Question Details

Theresa, Both Buyer and Seller in Staten Island, NY

Are there any resales available in Stonebrige in Monroe? We are interested in active adult homes in Monroe,

Asked by Theresa, Staten Island, NY Thu Aug 13, 2009

NJ- single family 3 bedrooms 2 baths

Answers

5
John Sacktig’s answer
Hi Theresa,

Here is a sampling of what is availabel in Clearbrook:
http://msx.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1222498041&…

But, as I am sure you know Clearbrook is NOT anything like Stonebridge or Cranbury Crossing or Encore.
Location, amenities and lifestlye are reflected in pricing

Give a call!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 16, 2009
Hi Theresa,

Exactly as the rogov team states..
there are only two available in Stonebridge (must tell you this is a hot development)

See this link:
http://msx.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=235500994&s…

This is a few of what is available, I also like Cranbury Crossing and have sold in that development too!
Email or call and we can set up a time to go and take a look at what is available and discuss your pricing and moving time frame.

Give a call!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 14, 2009
Hi Theresa,

You need a local agent that can help with this development, I have recently sold 3 units in this development... I love it and recomend it to my clients. What a great property!

There look to be 2 resales available, see this Link:
http://msx.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=142126661&s…

Give a call!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Office: 732-863-6969

JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com

John Agnello, I do see that you post a lot and genreally your answers are on target, but what would Realtor from Cherry Hill NJ, do for someone from Monroe? Refer them to another agent?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 13, 2009
Hello again Theresa,

I noticed the addition of a the bedroom and bathroom criteria so I decided to add and revise my previous answer to reflect your preferences.

I would suggest adding another development to your search- Clearbrook. The units in there are a little older, mostly built in the early 90s, then in the other two I suggested. A good feature that most homes have is a sunken, spacious living room. The development also boasts many amenities included an on staff nurse. We have sold several properties there and the homes are rather comfortable for active adult life.

Let me know if you need any more information, or would like to view some of the homes.

Best

Artyom and Natasha
Rogov Team
Remax Central
Artyom-(908) 216-5066
Natasha- (908) 839-5995
rogovteam@gmail.com
Hello Theresa,

With only 2 units available in Stonebridge, I would suggest broadening your search to other active adult communities. Two comparable adult communities in Monroe are Encore and the Regency at Monroe.

The Regency boasts a 9 hole Arnold Palmer golf course, 34,000 sq ft beautiful club house, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a library, billiards room, and lighted tennis court. As you can see, the amenities are rather exquisite. There are numerous models to choose from.

The Encore also has great amenities which include an indoor and outdoor pool, billiards room, exercise room, tennis courts, clubhouse, and the development is gated. There are several models to choose from.

Give me a call or send me an email and we can further discuss your options. If you state your critieria, such as number of bedrooms, bathrooms, age of the home, and price range, I can better guide you in your search.

Best

Artyom and Natasha
Rogov Team
Remax Central
Natasha (908) 839-5995
Artyom (908) 216-5066
rogovteam@gmail.com