Stephen Tayl…, Home Buyer in Rockford, IL

Are there any rent to own companies that help people with challenging credit situations.?

Asked by Stephen Taylor, Rockford, IL Fri Jan 10, 2014

Answers

9
I would agree with the Urban Team, most of the times this rent to own properties set a time for you to purchase it lets say for example 36 months at the en if you have not purchase it most times they will do a new contract increasing the purchase to mach market . if you dont address your credit you will not be able to finance the property , i would talk to a loan officer that want to help you work your issues , give you a plan to meet your goals .

if i can be of any help please contact me

have a great day
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 12, 2014
We strongly recommend you resolve your credit issues before buying. The rent-to-own or seller carry-back type of purchase seldom works out for the buyer. One study showed less than 5% of rent to own purchases actually worked out.

Get your credit is shape and buy the safe way... with a qualified mortgage from a reputable lender.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 11, 2014
Lexington Law is awesome! Depending on your down payment we also go down to 500 credit score. Cash does make a difference. In the meantime check out Lexington Law @ https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/
Yes!!! I have two investors that will help you get a rent to own property. I would be happy to email you more details, or talk to you about it.

here is my contact info:

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com

Feel free to contact me anytime.
Depending what you are looking for. I have a 2/2 unit that we could arrange and process rent to own situation in case of poor credit. Give me a call if you are interested. 917-548-3846. The Unit is located in Lauderhill, FL 33319.
Help? I would say, "exploit."

Renting and buying should be two separate transactions. If you're not ready to buy now, then you should rent. When you are ready to buy, you will have the entire marketplace to choose from, and you will regret being tied into your rental.

As a licensed real estate broker, I have access to homes that are listed as rent to own (sometimes called lease option) and homes listed for sale where the seller will carry the mortgage for you. These are called seller carry back purchases and most sellers will work with credit issues. There are not a lot of homes that offer these type of terms but they are available and I can help you with finding the right home for you with terms that meet your criteria. What are the criteria that you have for your new home? What is the date that you plan on moving into your new home?

Feel free to send me an email or call me directly so that I can map out a plan to help you find your dream home!
You might be surprised you could actually get a home loan..without having to do rent to own.

call or email me and I will get you in touch with the right people

Gordon@az1homesearch.com
602-552-6421
Yes there are several call me and I will fill you in 602-486-1486