Home Buying in Beach Haven>Question Details

Gene, Home Buyer in beach have

Are there any realtors who specialize in finding bargains for buyers?

Asked by Gene, beach have Tue Nov 11, 2008

Our experience is with real estate agents who appear to fabricate in order to keep vacation house prices higher than market and economic conditions dictate.

Answers

7
If it were really a bargain, they'd tell their friends about it. Be patient. Wait another year, save another 20%. Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 11, 2008
I am a broker owner on Long Beach Island and have found great buys for my customers/Clients. Long Beach Island is a luxury market and even though prices have dropped , the number of foreclosures and distressed sales have been minimal... My opinion is if we do not see a significant drop this fall and early winter it means homeowners have weathered this recession and sales will start to climb. A deal for one person is not seen as a deal to someone else. It all depends on what you are looking for and if it is right for you. I believe there was a very good bargain on the market an oceanside 5br 1 bath for $499- because it was older and had only one bath many of my potential buyers wouldnt look at it...it sold...had numerous offers...
I would hope that we all specialize in finding bargains! So sorry you are not having a good experience. Find another realtor!
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
Cindi Hagley,…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
That's a shame... Right now there are so many vacation homes to choose from... You just need an agent that is persistant enough to find the one that meets your needs at a steal! Someone with equity. There's plenty to choose from. I cover the South Jersey shore areas like Ocean City, Margate, Ventnor where there are 100's to choose from. If I can be of any assistance feel free to contact me.

Janet Larsen,
Remax Connection
660 Woodbury-Glassboro Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Offc: 856-415-1210, Ext 321
email: njrealtorjan@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://www.njrealtorjan.com
If I find a real bargain, I may buy it myself. :)

Seriously, market conditions determine price, not sellers or agents. It does us no good to fabricate high prices because high priced houses don't sell or rent.
Gene,
I think any Professional, Full Time Realtor that is in this business for a long time, knows how important it is to maintain longterm relationships and referrals. That means getting a buyer the best price for the best house in the best location is the ultimate goal to satisfy everyone's needs.
Can't agree with "Non"......

There are many agents that understand what it means to be able to work effectively with customers and have their hand on the pulse of the market.

Regardless of the type of market, the right time to buy is when you have found the home that is perfect for your needs, is located in an ideal area, and is offered at a price you can't afford to walk away from. Those opportunities exist today and are waiting for the buyer that takes the initiative to look for a deal.

We would be happy to provide some direction to identify a top area agent that knows how to serve customers and get the job done.

The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363

2008 Five Star Award for Outstanding Customer Service