Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Liberty Hold…, Both Buyer and Seller in San Francisco, CA

Are there any realtors in the Orlando area that can show me some areas to buy? I'm coming in from CA and will be scouting properties.

Asked by Liberty Holding Group, San Francisco, CA Tue Sep 20, 2011

I will be in this weekend and will be in search for single family residences to include duplexes, triplexes, and quadplexes in a good rental market. Im specifically looking for 3/2 units from 1,000 sq.ft. to 1,800sq.ft. You can email me at jascaballero@yahoo.com or call at 650.477.4361 or reply to this question.

Answers

7
You will not be at a loss for finding a Realtor to assist you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 20, 2011
Jason
I have e-mailed you directly as requested.
Please review your e-mail & attachments and contact me directly at your convenience.
Chris
Hi Jason,

As Carol says, it all depends on you budget, which based on your other questions seems substantial. Click on my picture and read some of my blogs and answers. If you like my approach to investors, then I'd be glad to hear from you.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Are you buying for rental income or long term growth? What price range are you looking for? What are your ROI/ROA targets? Are you a cash buyer or financing? Are you looking for long term rentals or short term rentals? Are you looking for fixer uppers or lipstick/keys?

There are many good markets in the Orlando area...each with their own favorable characteristics depending on your targeted investment goals.

I currently manage +35 properties in various markets throughout the community so I would be glad to assist you also in finding and/or managing your next investment property in this market.

Please give me a call/text at 407-421-3002 or rtressler@tcatrealty.com

Rick Tressler
TCAT Realty
Jason,

You should get plenty of emails and phone calls, personally I wouldn't have posted my email address or phone number as they can contact you through your bio here.

I also would like to help you, working with investors is a large part of my business platform, contact me by clicking on my picture on the top right of the post or by visiting one of my new websites currently being constructed.

Dave Lowe, real estate broker
GRI, ePRO, REPM

http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
http://OrlandoCommunityManagement.com
Web Reference: http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
Jason,
You will get a million answers to that question!
Depending on your price point there are alot of rental opportunities out there!
And there are a number of us that will be very willing to help.
If I can help, let me know!

Carol Bauza
Keller Williams Advantage II Realty
carol@carolshome.com
i be more than happy to assist you. What is your price range that you are looking to invest.