Home Buying in Fairfield>Question Details

CT, Home Buyer in Trumbull, CT

Are there any real estate agents that can show me homes that are in foreclosure in Fairfield/Westport?

Asked by CT, Trumbull, CT Sun Apr 19, 2009

Answers

4
DANIEL LORENZETTI’s answer
PS- I forgot to mention that I am very familiar with both Westport where I leved for over 25 years and Fairfield where I lived for 6 years. I am a full time agent and I am available and work around my client's needs and schedules.
Thanks for your consideration
Daniel Lorenzetti E-Pro Certified
203-243-3563
Dear Home Buyer in Fairfield/Westport, I would like to offer you my services to help you find the property that you are looking for. Please visit my website: http://www.FairfieldCountyHomeInfo.com where you will find many answers to your questions and then you can decide which agent is best suited for your needs.
If you need to reach me directly for any questions that you might have, please call my cell# 203-243-3563
Cordially, Daniel Lorenzetti
Sure, there are many agents that can show you homes, however, choosing the right one is the key to any successful real estate transaction. If you are a serious and qualified buyer, I would welcome the opportunity to work with you to find a foreclosed home that will suit your needs in the towns of Westport or Fairfield. I am a local broker/owner with a strong knowledge and presence in the Fairfield County area and experienced with both short sale and foreclosure sales.

If you would like additional information about properties, myself or my firm, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Linda
I will be glad to help you. Please let me know what are your specific requirements. My name is Mala and I am with Century 21 Access America. Our company and I specialize in homes selling on pre-foreclosure or foreclosure. My phone number is 203-954-7251.
Mala