rags_cl, Home Buyer in Cleveland Heights, OH

Are there any real estate agents in the Heights area that actually don't mind working a bit to help a buyer?

Asked by rags_cl, Cleveland Heights, OH Sun Apr 13, 2014

I am so frustrated. The agents I've spoken with have seriously let me down. No return phone calls or email replies. It seems the agents I've dealt with want only to sign me up to their search listing emails and be done with it.

I'm a motivated buyer and need to move quick.

Answers

2
Sara Brewer with Keller Williams Realty. Sara is a buyers agent and works hand in hand with Keith Keifer of Keller Williams. Both will go to the ends of the earth to find you a home that suits you in the range you are interested. Sara works all areas of Cleveland. I am a 3rd party opinion; Sara is my agent for all of my investment properties in Cleveland. Good luck; you will enjoy working with her.
I can vouch for Keith. His FIRST CALL to me was the beginning of MARCH. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. HE CALLED ME AGAIN about the ONLY house I'm interested in when a contingent fell through. THAT call came even when he knows I won't be in Cleveland until June! It really made me feel like he's looking out for me. That's GREAT service!
Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014
I'm sure that there are a few agents/brokers that would love to help you find what you're looking for - Many agents prefer to be Listers and work with buyers only via cooperative arrangements.

Other agencies.agents- prefer to work exclusively with BUYERS. These are the folk that you may want to locate. Consider offering to sign an exclusive buyer broker agreement - with the agent that you feel most suitable to get the job done.

This agreement may enforce your commitment and get the results you desire.
Thank you Mott. It seems that agents work mostly in a certain area, for the most part. I have been looking in three different areas, within a 20 mile radius of my metropolis. Wouldn't it be better to work with an agent that knows the particular neighborhood I am looking in? If I were to sign a broker agreement, then I would possibly be using an agent that isn't familiar with the neighborhood I am looking in, yes?

Thank you again for your insight.
Flag Sun Apr 13, 2014