Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

Carolinaland…, Home Buyer in Greenville, SC

Are there any "options" / "programs"/ assistance available to a buyer who is legal blind? Also help modifying a home to fit their

Asked by Carolinalandings, Greenville, SC Wed Mar 20, 2013


Help the community by answering this question:


There is a USDA disability loan available. You have to contact them and fill out paperwork in order to get it. There may be others--your best bet is to contact a mortgage broker. They will be able to point you in the right direction for any discounts, assistance or other help for a mortgage.

As far as the modification--I'm not sure that will be in a mortgage. That is another great question for a mortgage broker. If not, there are likely other programs available to help with specific modifications for your home.

Once you do get into a home, you will also qualify for homestead tax relief which will greatly reduce your yearly property taxes.

I know a great mortgage broker. His name is Reuben Rogers and you can call him at 864-787-9607.

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have regarding Reuben or getting into a home. My email is bwietrzykowski@gmail.com and my number is 864-884-6018.

I hope this helps!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer